When September comes, it does not have to mean the end of my summer travels. I enjoy spending time outdoors, as it allows me to be closer to nature. One of the dangers of nature is exposure to various plants that can be harmful to human health. It is not the first time that I heard about poison ivy on face. While poison ivy is a beautiful plant, it can be poisonous if a person is exposed to it for too long. Removing the effects of the poison as soon as it is possible is essential to make sure that the damage to the skin is not permanent, but only temporary.